04 September 2013

God Doesn't Have Hidden Agendas

LORD of Heaven and Earth, Your Words are flawless! Your Word is pure! There's no trash in what You say; no hidden agenda!

Father, purify my intentions as You purify silver! You are asking me and others to step forward. LORD, I'm willing. I just want my heart to reflect You!

Thank You, Jesus, for being so true! Your faithfulness. Your example. Your life. You lived out God's promises and loved me by example! Thank You for showing me Your Word is TRUE!

Jesus, each day we intercede for others. Today, we intercede for one another. May (think of your brothers and sister in Christ ) live lives that prove Your faithfulness. We lift up each other's families: husbands, children, parents, coworkers, friends. May we be examples to them, to each other, and to anyone You bring us in to contact with. As Jesus proved You to be perfect, Father, may we prove You to be perfect too! We're not perfect BUT we know the God who IS! Amen

Psalm 12:6
(NIV) And the words of the Lord are flawless like silver purified in a crucible like gold refined seven times.

(NLT) The Lord’s promises are pure, like silver refined in a furnace,purified seven times over.

No comments:

Post a Comment