25 October 2013

Behind!

I'm behind in blogging about the Personal Journey! 

God is talking to me through several means!  Mostly books and studies that back each other up!  Here's what I'm reading:

Draw the Circle The 40 Day Prayer Challenge by Mark Batterson  which sent me to find ...
The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson (the other didn't tell me to find it I just HAD to learn about who this Circle Maker is ..)
A Confident Heart by Renee Swope (thru Proverbs 31 Online Bible Study which is TOTALLY awesome!)
A Balanced Life a Bible Study by Mary Southerland (receive in my Email once a week!)

Maybe the reason I'm behind is because the stuff I'm reading is sinking in!  I mean, I need the time to process it and apply it before I can share it. 

I know I need a vacation.  Vacations is an important part of spiritual growth!  Rest is good!  Having fun is good!  So few of us actually do these two things.  I have to admit, I hate vacations that are jammed packed with things to do.  There's no rest in that!  I'm longing for the hills and mountains though!  When I look at certain things, they are far away :(  I don't want to go to far because of my mother's health. 

So, if you are passing by ... say a prayer God will show me where to take me and the kids to for a quick get away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment