11 September 2013

Fix Our Eyes On Our Deliverer!

LORD, my God, I will give You glory at ALL times! Jesus, Your praise will ALWAYS be on my lips! I cried out to You, seeking You and You answered me! You delivered me from all my fears!
 
Father, I know all I have belongs to You! Create in me the willingness to worship You with the things You have blessed me with! I pray my eyes will be fixed on You, Jesus, and You alone! My focus, my worship on You!
 
Thank You, Jesus, for hearing me! Thank You for saving me from the awful place I was in! A place of fear, doubt, rejection.
 
Jesus, You are Good! You are our Deliverer! We pray in Your name ____ will taste and see for him/herself how good You are!  ____ will find blessings of peace, acceptance, and fulfillment of every longing when he/she chooses You! We pray, Jesus, the Father's will be done! Amen
 
Psalm 34:1, 4, 8, 9 (NIV, MSG, NLT)
 
I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. I sought the Lord, and he answered me;    he delivered me from all my fears Taste and see that the Lord is good;    blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. Fear the Lord, you his holy people,
    for those who fear him lack nothing.
 
I bless God every chance I get;my lungs expand with his praise God met me more than halfway,he freed me from my anxious fears.Open your mouth and taste, open your eyes and see—
how good God is.
Blessed are you who run to him.Worship God if you want the best;
worship opens doors to all his goodness.
 
I will praise the Lord at all times.    I will constantly speak his praises. I prayed to the Lord, and he answered me.    He freed me from all my fears. Taste and see that the Lord is good.    Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
    for those who fear him will have all they need.
 
Hebrews 12:2 (NIV)  fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment