13 September 2013

Safe In the Arms of God

Most High, You are with me in ALL my troubles! You are my Rescuer! You are my Protector! You are my Deliverer!

Lord, be my refuge. May I trust You completely! I pray the moment things turn against me that instead of being over come with panic fear that I'll crawl on Your lap and say "nana-a-boo-boo u can't get to me!"

Jesus, even though I am human and will be afraid, because You have given me access to the Father, fear cannot control me! Thank You for giving this poor gal access to the Almighty, Most High! I am safe in the arms of God! Thank You, Jesus!

Jesus, ALL who trust You will be safe! Jesus, we pray ___ will make You his/her dwelling; that he/she will live in You! We pray ___ will trust You and when troubles come his/her way ____ will know exactly what to do! May each of know what to do ... Cry out to You!

Jesus, I think of each of my sisters and brothers right now, especially the ones in places where speaking Your name is a crime. My troubles are small compared to their's! Father, we pray for their protection now! Be with them through their persecution. Help them to hold fast to You! We pray Your will be done in us today! Amen

Psalm 91:9-16

If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says theLord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment