12 September 2013

Jesus, You Endured Much!

God, we glorify You by raising Your Name above all other's together! You command Your angels to camp around each one of us! Jesus, You deliver us when we call out!
 
Jesus, help me keep my focus on You! Remind me of what You endured on the cross. Your life was very interrupted for me! Remind me so I do not grow wear and loose heart. Help me not to become blinded by the troubles around me!
 
Jesus, thank You for hearing this poor girl's cry for help!  I was in despair and You reached out and grabbed me! You delivered me from drowning!
 
Lord Jesus, we bring to You today _____.  May ___ keep his/her tongue from evil and his/her lips from speaking lies.  We pray ___ will do what is right and good, that he/she will seek peace and pursue You! We pray Your will be done today in our lives. Amen
 
Psalm 34: 3, 6-7, 13-14
Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. This poor man called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them ... keep your tongue from evil and your lips from telling lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
 
Hebrews 12:2-3 (NIV84)
Let us fix our eyes o Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning it's shame, and say down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition form sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and loose hope.
 

1 comment: