10 September 2013

God Doesn't Disappoint!

Almighty God! Let me just dwell on Your name -- ALL MIGHTY! Just as you proved Yourself to the saints who came before us, You prove Yourself to us!  When we cry out, You hear us and are quick to rescue!
 
Father .... take this time to search each of us.  Search me.  Take this moment to look and see if there is any selfishness in me?  Do I make things about me?  My justice? My rights? My way?  Search me and replace "me" with You!
 
Thanks be to You, God, for Your indescribable gift! Your love for me is AMAZING!
 
Jesus, we join with each other in bringing ___ to the Father.  We pray we will be living proof of Your faithfulness.  May ___ see You at work in our lives and know You desire to be his/her God too!  In You ____ can trust and won't every be disappointed!  We pray in Your name .. Amen
 
Psalm 22:4-5
 
(NIV) In you our ancestors put their trust;
    they trusted and you delivered them.
To you they cried out and were saved;
    in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

 
(NCV) Our ancestors trusted you;
    they trusted, and you saved them.
They called to you for help
    and were rescued.
They trusted you
    and were not disappointed.
 
2 Corinthians 9:15
(NIV) Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!
 
(NCV) Thanks be to God for his gift that is too wonderful for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment