03 September 2013

God's Word Is Flawless

God my Father, Your way is perfect!  Your Word is flawless!
 
Search my heart, O LORD. Search it continually.  I long to choose Your perfect way! Give me the desire and strength to follow You today.
 
O LORD, my God, it's thankful Tuesday! Allow me to count the many blessings and give You thanks! (Name 5 things, people, or situations to give God thanks for!)  Thank You, LORD, for: 1)_______, 2)_______, 3)_________, 4)_______, 5)__________.  (Share your thanks in the comments!)
 
Jesus, in Your name we pray _____ will take refuge in You and know You as his/her shield.  We pray _____ will find Your Word to be flawless and can trust You with his/her life dreams and plans.  In Your holy name, we pray God's perfect will be accomplished in us and through us. Amen

2 Samuel 22:31
“As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

------------
Why should I share what I'm thankful for?  Let me quote someone one from a study:

"The joy we get from praying produces emotions of joy. When we share those feelings and emotions with others, our joy multiplies." ~~ Mary Southerland in her study "Laugh More ... Live Better".

No comments:

Post a Comment