05 September 2013

God's Way Is Best!

LORD GOD, Your law is perfect! You instructions revive my soul and Your directions do not leave me guessing which way I should choose! God's way or my way? Your decrees are perfect and don't land me in trouble! YOUR WAY IS BEST!

LORD, bend me to Your desire. Fill me Holy Spirit with the desire to please God and God alone! No one signs my "to do list" but You!

LORD Jesus, it's Thursday. Almost Friday! Thank You for Friday!! As I look forward to the week end, Friday reminds I'm to look forward to Your return! Thank You for hope! Thank You for Your perfect promise!

Jesus, we bring to the Father, in Your name _______ . We pray Your Spirit will instruct and direct ______ and revive his/her soul with Your trustworthy Word. We pray God's will be done today in us and through us. In Your name we pray . Amen

Psalm 19:7

(NIV)The law of the Lord is perfect   refreshing the soul. The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

(NLT)The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment