09 September 2013

My Knight In Shining Armor!

LORD, my GOD! LORD, my DADDY! You reached down from Heaven and rescued me! You rescued me from powerful enemies--thoughts, worries, concerns, situations beyond my control-- all stronger than me! YOU delight in me and rescue me!!
 
Father, I can't do this life on my own! Pour out Your strength in me! Give me what I need to face today! Help me to trust You with all my burdens!
 
Jesus, thank You for (name a sister in Christ, from anytime in your life). She is a blessing! She's much more courageous than she gives herself credit for.  Her faith is an inspiration to me! Thank You for bringing her into my life!
 
My Knight In Shining Armor! In Your name, Jesus, we bring _______ to You! Reach down with all Your strength and rescue _____ from darkness and despair!  You delight in all Your creation and we know its Your desire to deliver _____.  By the power and authority in the name of Jesus, we pray the Father's will be done. Amen
 
2 Samuel 22:17-20
 
(NIV)17 “He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
    he drew me out of deep waters.
18 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
    from my foes, who were too strong for me.
19 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
    but the Lord was my support.
20 He brought me out into a spacious place;
    he rescued me because he delighted in me.

 
(NLT)17 “He reached down from heaven and rescued me;
    he drew me out of deep waters.
18 He rescued me from my powerful enemies,
    from those who hated me and were too strong for me.
19 They attacked me at a moment when I was in distress,
    but the Lord supported me.
20 He led me to a place of safety;
    he rescued me because he delights in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment