17 September 2013

God Keeps The Planets in Orbit!

God, Most High, You alone are the LORD! You made the heavens and all its starry host! You keep the planets in orbit around the sun!

Father, forgive me. Forgive me for doubting Your ability to keep my life in orbit. I already trust You for the big things, I need to trust You for the "little" things. You, the Sovereign One, cares about every minute of my life!

Thank You, LORD, for choreographing my life! You have established every step I'll take! Grant it I have tried "my own" steps causing a mess of things. Thank You for Your patience with me! Thank You for Your grace!

Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray for strength to continue circling ____ in prayer. Compose ___'s life into a beautiful musical score who sings to You! You are the writer of ____'s story, may he/she be the beautiful story of Your amazing love! Most Supreme LORD, we pray Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In Jesus name, Amen.

Nehemiah 9:6
You alone are the Lord. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything, and the multitudes of heaven worship you.

Day 2 in Draw the Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment