19 September 2013

God, the Great King!

For You, the LORD, is the great God, the great King above all gods!
 
My Shepherd, I am just one member of the flock in Your pasture who You care for. You don't always rescue me rom all struggles because some struggles are meant to teach me something and to make me stronger. LORD Jesus, give me grace to sustain, strength to stand firm, and the willpower to keep going! May my eyes be set on what You are doing in me and not focused on the circumstances around me.
 
Father, help me remember as we pray for ____ that You always seem to arrive four days late. First, You gave  ____ free will to choose; it takes time and love to bring a person around to giving up this gift. Second, its all about what You are doing within each of us! Teaching us persistence, keep praying, never give up on ____! Even after he/she is safe in Your grip, we are to continue praying!
 
Thank You, LORD, for what You are teaching us! We pray for Your plan to be done in Your timing and in Your way! Amen
 
Psalm 95:3-7
 
For the Lord is the great God,
    the great King above all gods.
In his hand are the depths of the earth,
    and the mountain peaks belong to him.
The sea is his, for he made it,
    and his hands formed the dry land.

Come, let us bow down in worship,
    let us kneel before the Lord our Maker;
for he is our God
    and we are the people of his pasture,
    the flock under his care.
Today, if only you would hear his voice,
 
 
and Day 4 in Draw the Circle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment