08 July 2013

God Is Love 1

Praying the Scriptures, Focusing on God's attributes, character, and names; following the 4-Steps of Prayer Guide. Prayers the Prayer Squad receives via text messages.

Father,

PRAISE: The GOD of gods! The LORD of lords! Your faithful love endures forever! You remember me in my weakness and You rescue me! You save me from my enemy who is Your enemy! You provide nourishment for me & You are my strength! Your love is everlasting!!

CONFESSION: LORD Jesus, You know I am made of dirt, dust of the earth. I am human. I am weak. Forgive me for choices I make out of fear! Forgive me for not always saying "Yes, LORD". I desire to be a woman who says "Yes" to Your request ...

THANKSGIVING:  Father, thank You for all the provision! Thank You for setting the sun, moon, & stars in the heavens to govern the light You created! The sun reminds me of Your love & the moon reminds me of how Your think of every detail. Thank You for thinking of  EVERY detail in my life!!

INTERCESSION:  Father, in the name of Jesus, may (insert a name here) know Your faithful love! Your love looks on ____'s weakness & looks past his/her faults & sees all he/she will be when he/she turns to You. In the name of Jesus, we pray the Father's will be done in our lives & in the lives of those in our cities. Your kingdom come, Your will be done. Amen

Scripture Reference: Psalm 136:1-9, 23-26

No comments:

Post a Comment