22 July 2013

Joy is Present Where God Dwells

God Almighty, Honor and majesty surround You! You are glorious and strong! Wherever You live, strength and joy are present!

Lord, may I bring You the offering You deserve! An offering of an obedient heart. An offering of surrendered will.

You are my strength when I am weak! Thank You for giving me the courage to face today! Thank You for being my Joy! When my heart is down cast by the heavy burden of life, You lift my spirit! Even in times of trouble may my heart be glad because You dwell in me. Thank You for such peace!

O Father! You are THE example! O God, may we not use any man nor woman as an example of who You are to us. You set the pattern for relationships! Lord, may ___ recognize You are glorious and strong. May ___ bring You the offering You deserve. May we worship You in ALL Your glory and splendor! Worship You today, tomorrow, and each day after that You give us breath! In Jesus name we pray, Amen

Scripture Reference: 1 Chronicles 16:27-33

27 Honor and majesty surround him; strength and joy fill his dwelling.

28 O nations of the world, recognize the Lord,recognize that the Lord is glorious and strong.


29 Give to the Lord the glory he deserves! Bring your offering and come into his presence.
Worship the Lord in all his holy splendor.


30  Let all the earth tremble before him. The world stands firm and cannot be shaken.

31 Let the heavens be glad, and the earth rejoice! Tell all the nations, “The Lord reigns!”


32 Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise! Let the fields and their crops burst out with joy!


33 Let the trees of the forest rustle with praise, for the Lord is coming to judge the earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment