09 July 2013

God is Love 2

Praying the Scriptures, Focusing on God's attributes, character, and names; following the 4-Steps of Prayer Guide. Fill in the blanks with a person's name. These are the prayers the Prayer Squad receives via text messages.

Father,

The God who created all I see, You are LOVE! You fill me with Your love through the Holy Spirit and that's how I know You are love!

LORD Jesus, search my heart! Do you find self ambition there? If so, remove it from me! I do not desire to make my own agenda happen, only Your's. May my life point to You!

Father, God, thank You for loving me while I was Your enemy! You didn't wait until I was living by Your laws to save me! No, you saved me & poured Your Holy Spirit into me; fixing me from the inside out. Thank You for loving me!

Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up __ who is utterly helpless without You. Draw __ to You! May __ know that most people wouldn't die for him/her BUT You showed him/her Your love by dying for __. Lord, Your kingdom come and Your will be done in our lives as it is in Heaven. Amen

Scripture Reference: Romans 5:5-8 (NLT)

And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.
When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners. Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good. But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the visit to both blogs, Katie Isabella's and mine, Ramblingon. I am most appreciative and as a Christian I appreciate yours very much.

    ReplyDelete