31 July 2013

God is Good to ALL His Creation!

God of Heaven and Earth,

You are compassionate and merciful! You are good to everyone, both sinner and saint. You shower compassion on ALL Your creation!
 
Lord, forgive me for judging o harshly the people I encounter. No matter who they are or what they have done, You love them and desire a relationship with them!  Even the ones on the news, I do not desire to judge them. Only You are the righteous Judge! May my heart be dead to self righteousness and alive with Your compassion!

Lord Jesus, thank You for showing me compassion!  When I think about the cross, THAT should have been me!! The Law demands a blood sacrifice; it demands death! You gave up Your throne. You gave up being omnipotent. You gave up command of Heaven's Army. For what? For me! You were mocked. Hunted down. You walked dusty roads. Then You were tortured. Nailed to a wooden cross like a criminal. You were (are) innocent!  I am the guilty one! I'm the criminal! You took my place! Thank You for Your compassion!

Father, be good to _____.  We know You will!! Show Your compassion on _____, for he/she is Your creation!  Oh, God! May we each be instruments of Your compassion.  May we be a light to those stumbling around in darkness.  May we be joy makers to those who are drowning in sorrow.  May we be Your arms of love to everyone! May we be Jesus to someone today.  In the name of Jesus we pray, Amen

Scripture Reference: Psalm 145:8-9 (NLT)
 
The Lord is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.  The Lord is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all his creation.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I ask The Lord for mercy each day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need it! :) He's so gracious to give it!

    ReplyDelete