11 July 2013

God Is Love 4

 
Father,
 
You are LOVE!  Plain. Simple. To the point. You are LOVE! You love me!!
 
Lord Jesus, take up residence in my heart! I pray I will take root in Your love, for Your love is what makes me strong. Your love is what gives me nourishment. May my heart be fully planted in You, filled with You, willing to do Your will!!
 
Thank You for Your glorious, unlimited resources that empower me with inner strength through Your Holy Spirit! For I am weak, but You are strong! Thank You for the strength that only comes from You to do what is pleasing in Your eyes!
 
Lord Jesus, make Your home in ___'s heart, may he/she become rooted in God's love. Lord, may we each have an understanding of how wide, how long, how high, and how deep Your love is. May we each experience Your love, Lord Jesus, though it maybe to great to fully comprehend. In Your name and by Your power, Lord Jesus, we pray the Father's will be done. Amen
 
Scripture Reference: Ephesians 3:16-19 


16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. 18 And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. 19 May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment