12 July 2013

God is Love and His Love in Unfailing

 
 
 
Dearest Father, You are LOVE! You are patient. You are kind. You are not demanding. You do not keep a record of my wrongs; You are forgiving! You are God Almighty, the God who IS love!
 
Jesus, forgive me when I do not love others as You love me! Love can't be earned. Sometimes I forget that1 Love is to be given regardless of how I feel toward a person. Love is an action of setting myself aside to serve others as You served me ... served the world!
 
Father, thank You for saying I am Your daughter! You show me love even though I do not deserve it. Thank You for being so patient with me!
 
Father, may Your love be revealed to ___ today. We pray ___ will know You are the source of true love.  Lord Jesus, may we each be used by You to show someone Your love. May we be Your arms of love to each other. Father, we pray Your will to love one another as You love us will be done through us. Amen
 
Scripture Reference: 1 Corinthians 13:4-7; 1 John 3:1; 4:7-10
 
Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. -- 1 Cor 13:4-7 (NLT)
 
See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. -- 1 John 3:1 (NLT)
 
Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
God showed how much he loved us by sending his one and only Son into the world so that we might have eternal life through him. 10 This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins. -- 1 John 4:7-10 (NLT)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment