16 July 2013

Jesus IS the LIGHT



Lord Jesus, You are the LIGHT of the World! I do not walk in darkness because You light the way! You lead to life ALL who follow You!

Lord Jesus, speak Your light in my mind and write Your words on my heart. May my heart burn hot for Your words and my mind meditate on all of Your teachings! You are the Word of God! May ALL Your teachings live in me!

Lord Jesus, thank You for shining brighter than the sun You placed in my day! Your words warm me. Your words nourish my heart, mind, body, and soul!! Your words are the Vitamin D for my spirit! Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being ALL I need!

Lord Jesus, be the light of ___, may ___  follow You and not walk in darkness because he/she will have the Light who leads him/her to life.  Sweet Jesus, may we not give up praying for the world who needs Your Light so desperately! Many people need Your nourishing light and thru the power of the Holy Spirit may we carry them Your Words.  Lord Jesus, we pray in Your name the Father's will be done in our lives! Amen

Scripture Reference: John 1:1; 8:12

In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment