22 August 2013

Blessed Are Those Who Mourn

Gentle Shepherd. Holy One.  Lord my God. You are my Comforter!
 
Make me a blessing to someone today. I so desire to say "yes" to You, God.  May my heart be filled with Your love and compassion. Not just filled, but overflowing.
 
Jesus, thank You for (name someone you are thankful for) because (and why).
 
Jesus, Loving Lord, we lift ______ to the Father in Your name.  You said, "Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted."  Comfort ____.  No matter the reason for his/her mourning, hold ____ close to You!  Again, may we each be used by You today.  May we be the arms You choose to use to comfort someone.  We pray Your will be done in our lives. Amen
 
Matthew 5:4  Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment