16 August 2013

My Strength, My Fortress

O Lord, my strength and my fortress, You are my refuge in times of distress.  You are my Safe House when storms rage against me!
 
Father, I want to seek you with all my heart! Each day, I desire to be filled with Your Holy Spirit!

Thank You for this walk with  You this week! You are very easy to talk to!  Thank You for making it easy for us to approach You!

Jesus, in Your name, we pray ____ will not possess false gods that won't do him/her any good!  ____ can only find refuge in You and in You alone!  Only You can be the strength ____ needs to face the trials of daily living.  We pray Your will be done in all our lives! Amen

Jeremiah 16:19
Lord, my strength and my fortress,
    my refuge in time of distress,
to you the nations will come
    from the ends of the earth and say,
“Our ancestors possessed nothing but false gods,
    worthless idols that did them no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment