27 August 2013

God's Mercy Extends to ALL Who Trust Him!

God, my Savior, Mighty One; You have performed mighty deeds! Your mercy extends to all who trust You, from generation to generation!

LORD Jesus, give me a heart for God. Create in me a deep longing to seek God and to be in His Presence each day.

Father, I am so thankful for the promise You made to Eve and Abraham!  There are many others too! You have proved Your faithfulness in the story of their lives!  You showed each mercy!  You show me the same mercy!!  Thank You for Your faithfulness! Thank You for Your mercy!

Jesus, You are the Mighty One!  You have done great things for ______!  We pray _____ will fear You and trust in You.  We pray You'll continue to show Your mercies to  _______. As we close, allow us to offer You another round of praise. May our souls glorify You, LORD! You fill the hungry with good things! May we hunger for You today and share the spiritual bread and physical bread You have so graciously given us with someone needing Your mercy. We pray in Your holy name, Jesus. Amen

Luke 1:46-55
46 And Mary said:
“My soul glorifies the Lord
47     and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
48 for he has been mindful
    of the humble state of his servant.
From now on all generations will call me blessed,
49     for the Mighty One has done great things for me—
    holy is his name.
50 His mercy extends to those who fear him,
    from generation to generation.
51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm;
    he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones
    but has lifted up the humble.
53 He has filled the hungry with good things
    but has sent the rich away empty.
54 He has helped his servant Israel,
    remembering to be merciful
55 to Abraham and his descendants forever,
    just as he promised our ancestors.”

No comments:

Post a Comment