05 August 2013

There Is No Rock Like Our God!

In today's prayer, there will be a blank in the Thanksgiving section. Think about a person or people, or thing(s) and put those in that blank! 

My heart rejoices in You, Lord! You make me strong! No one is holy like You! There is no one who compares to You!! There is no Rock like our God!

Lord, I desire to love You with all my heart. May my heart beat to the rhythm of Your heart. May my heart be a heart filled with gratitude!

Thank You, Jesus, for ___________________! You desire good for me and these are certainly GOOD gifts! Thank You for being so generous! 

Lord Jesus, we join each other in prayer today. Even though we don't know the names we are putting into the blanks, we join together in agreement for those we love and for the ones we don't like. Each name IS precious to You! In Your name, Jesus, we pray ____ will love You with all his/her heart. May _____'s heart beat to the song You desire. Be ____'s firm foundation! For there is no one else who can compare to You! You are solid and reliable! As we go about our day, may Your Spirit bring to our minds others You desire us to pray for. In Your name, Jesus, Amen

1 Samuel 2:1-2

Then Hannah prayed:

“My heart rejoices in the LordThe Lord has made me strong. Now I have an answer for my enemies; I rejoice because you rescued me. No one is holy like the Lord! There is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

Deuteronomy 6:5 (We'll use this one a few days!)

And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment