13 August 2013

O My Strength, My Fortress!

O my Strength, I will sing praises to You, O my God! You are my Fortress, my loving God!!
 
Lord Jesus, may I sing of Your strength in the morning! Seeking You first before anything else is done day by day!
 
Thank You for  (think of something about your job, daily task, or something that you really have to do but would rather be somewhere else: think of something to be thankful to God about it)
 
(Here is mine! Thank You for the people I work around! Each one has been used by You in some way to show me Your love. Thank You!!)
 
Jesus, our Fortress, we pray ______ will sing of Your strength and love! May _____ know You as his/her fortress and take refuge in You in times of trouble.  Jesus, we pray a special blessing over (think of a school to pray for) today.  Be the Refuge for each student there today!  may the teachers and staff feel Your mantel of protection all around them.  In Your Holy name we pray Your will be done in our community. Amen
 
Psalm 59:16-17
But I will sing of your strength,
    in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
    my refuge in times of trouble.

You are my strength, I sing praise to you;
    you, God, are my fortress,
    my God on whom I can rely.

No comments:

Post a Comment