12 August 2013

God Is My Fortress

God, You are my Fortress! You are my Stronghold! In You, I am delivered from my enemy. You are my Savior! You are my Deliverer!

Lord, I want to make the choice to seek You today! I want to seek You with all my heart! Sweet Holy Spirit, I need Your strength to aide me in making this choice! I can't do it on my own!!

Jesus, I have so much be thankful for! Your love is so amazing!! My heart is filled with joy when I realize how You have blessed me and I begin to count the ways!! THANK YOU!!

Lord Jesus, we come together today on behalf of _____. May _____ seek You and find You. May ____ seek You with all of his/her heart. When ____ finds You have been with him/her the whole time, may he/she give You praise for being his/her Savior!! In Your wonderful name, Jesus, we pray. Amen

(Do you see a theme with God's character? He's stable. He's safe. He's constant and consistent!)

Psalm 18:1-3
I love you, Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
    my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
    my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
    and I have been saved from my enemies.

Jeremiah 29:13
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment