08 August 2013

Jesus, the Solid Foundation

Prayer Request: Warren County Schools begin today! Be in prayer for Jonas and Christopher W as they prepare to leave for college over the next couple of weeks.

Jesus, You are the solid foundation! Your teachings are my anchor in time of storms. I cannot be washed away for I am staked firmly in You! In You, the Solid Rock, I will trust my life!

Jesus, I so desire to love You with all my strength! Mental. Physical. Spiritual. May I change my life style to do so!

Jesus, thank You for each of these ladies who join me in prayer each day.  Thank You for the desire You have planted in us to want to know You better!  You are so sweet! Being in Your presence is better than "key lime pie"! (Change to your favorite treat!)

We pray, Jesus, _____ will be a wise person and build his/her life in You!  When the floods come ____ will be established in You and won't be washed away. In Your name we pray, Amen

Matthew 7:24-25
24 “Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. 25 Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock.

Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment