09 August 2013

Jesus, the Spiritual Rock

Jesus, You are the mobile iRock! U go where ever I go! You sustain me with Your living water that flows from You!

Jesus, I so desire You! I desire to live totally surrendered to You! I can't do it on my own. I pray Your Spirit will empower me to love You with ALL my heart, ALL my soul, ALL my strength.

Jesus, thank You for being my spiritual water! You are the source of my refreshing drink! Thank You for cooling my soul's thirst!

Jesus, we join together in prayer for ____. In Your name we pray ____ will consume the spiritual drink that flows from You -- the Spiritual Rock. Go with ____ everywhere he/she goes sustaining him/her. May Your will be done in our lives. Amen

1 Corinthians 10:4 
and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.


Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the Lord your God with all your heartand with all your soul and with all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment