06 August 2013

God The Living Rock

Special Request: Bowling Green City schools start today! Barren County on Wednesday, Warren County on Thursday. Please keep our schools in prayer!

For those NOT in the area I mentioned, think about the school systems in your area. Lift them up in prayer!
----

Praise be to God, for He lives! Praise to You, my Rock! You are the Rock of my Salvation! May You be exalted for eternity!

Lord, may I love You with all my soul! My soul represents my whole being.  Jesus, may I love You with all that I am!

Jesus, as I think of all the wonderful things You have blessed me with, my hearts swells! Thank You for Your timely provision! Thank You for ALWAYS being with me!

Jesus, may ______ love You with all his/her soul. Be ______'s Rock of Salvation! We join together in praying for _______. May we not give up hope on a single soul!  You didn't give up on us! May we be about Your kingdom's work. Give us strength and courage needed to do Your will in Earth as it is done in Heaven. In Your name, Jesus Amen

2 Samuel 22:47
“The Lord lives! Praise to my Rock!  May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!

Deuteronomy 6:5
And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment